- CAREER PROSPECT- We are a dynamic group of companies with more than 25 years of experience in Philippines. Dwinstore is proud to be the employer of choice to over 50 + employees from diverse backgrounds. As a fast growing company in a robust IT industry, you will find your career journey to be enriched with opportunity to be the driving force behind the most promising industry in today’s economy.
- EMBRACING IT LEVERAGE– We believe technology plays an important role in maintaining a competitive edge. Thus, you will be working in a modern environment that is equipped with the latest relevant technical tools for you to execute your job efficiently and effectively.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES -As we continue to grow our businesses in Philippines, we constantly look for like-minded individuals to grow with the organisation. If you’ve got what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sales Account Executive
We are looking for a qualified Sales account executive to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account executive, you should work to satisfy customers needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Responsibilities Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success Develop positive relationships with clients Act as the point of contact and handle customers individual needs Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase Report on the status of accounts and transactions Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting various sales activities such as: prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing sales leads, building client relationships, closing new business opportunities and achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota .
- Maintain quality customer relations with existing clients while developing new accounts.
- Perform telemarketing tasks and will work with Pre-Sales Engineer to provide sales support when conducting product presentations to customers.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or graduate of any four (4) year IT related courses.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in IT Sales with proven track record
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills; highly confident, aggressive and self-oriented.
- Must have a “Hunter” mentality in seeking out new business accounts, and at the same time is comfortable with handling corporate accounts.
- Has creativity, determination and a positive attitude o Team-player, ambitious and persistent
(Needed for Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu and Manila Branch)
The Cashier is responsible for maintaining a smooth daily transaction flow to ensure efficiency of the daily operation of the branch. This includes receiving payments, issuing receipts, keeping of records pertaining to monetary transactions, and generation of reports that the finance department needs or requests. The Cashier is also responsible for providing support on the overall administrative tasks of the branch. Qualifications: • Graduate of any 4-year or 2-year course. Undergraduates are also welcome to apply depending on experience. • At least 1 year of related experience as a cashier in a retail store. • Must have knowledge in customer service, with good analytical skills, highly motivated, trustworthy, flexible and keen to details. • Willing to undergo 48 days of paid training in different branches as required. • Willing to be assigned anywhere.(Cagayan de Oro & Manila Branch)
- Performs accounting activities to maintain complete and accurate general ledger
- Researches and resolves accounting issues when appropriate
- Communicates with audit staff and other accounting staff
- Prepares monthly/quarterly withholding tax certificates issued to suppliers
- Performs electronic filing and electronic payment
- Provides internal and external auditor with schedules, documents, and other pertinent information to facilitate audit/review
- Supports the team on presenting / communicating monthly operating results to the assigned business units
- Compiles, adjusts and evaluates accruals for assigned business units to ensure accuracy
- Completes management of A/P accuracy and timeliness of payment and profitability reporting
- Reconciles account records
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
Education: Graduate of Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Business Studies, Administration, Management, and all other business related courses
Experience: at least one year preferably, BUT NOT REQUIRED
Knowledge: Philippine Accounting Standards
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Good communication skills
- Very detailed oriented and Pro-active
- Highly organized and can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work during holidays and on shifting schedule
SALES ASSISTANT / SALES SPECIALIST
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success. You will provide outstanding customer service by liaising between the sales team and the customer.
The PC Build Technician performs assembly/ installation of base PC parts & components (including operating system/ software) into finished operational gaming/ non-gaming PCs per the specifications of customers/ the company. This position has the responsibility for producing the highest quality builds with zero defects.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Assisting customer needs
- Promote the product
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the store
- Can carry/lift boxes
- Ability to understand the urgency of customers’ requests
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course or college-level
- Must be physically fit to carry objects, walk long distances, and stand long hours
- Must be mentally alert
- Must be able to work in different weather conditions
- Fresh graduates can be accepted
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a pleasing personality, be patient, charming, and determined
- With or without sales experience are welcome to apply
- Preferably graduate of a computer course or technical/ vocational I.T. course, with strong computer hardware & software literacy
- With know-how to assemble new/ customized gaming & non-gaming PCs/ desktops from parts & components, per specifications of customers and/or the company
- Good knowledge of different PC Parts & Components (CPUs, Motherboards, RAMs, SSDs/ HDDs, Graphic Cards, Power Supplies, Fans/ Coolers, Cases, etc.) needed to build custom PCs/ desktops
- Knowledgeable about the process, steps, and handling involved in building a desktop/ PC
- Ability to test and trouble-shoot assembled desktops/ PCs
- With know-how to install/ upgrade Operating Systems and other software on new PC builds and configure the OS/ software as necessary
- Prepare documentation for each completed PC build
- Experience of at least one (1) year in similar line of work or in computer repair field will be an added advantage
- Reliable, prompt and willing to exceed customer/ company expectations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to understand urgency of customers’ requests
- Must be detail and quality oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Provincial applicants that are willing to relocate in Davao, Cebu or Manila are welcome to apply.